Virginia Real Estate
Colorado Realtors PAC
Do you know what the Colorado Association of REALTORS and Colorado REALTORS Political Survival Fund (PSF) is doing for your business today?
Real estate has lead Colorado out of recessionary periods many times before. Our team is working at the Capitol in Denver and across the state to protect private property rights and fight burdensome new laws and regulations that make our jobs as REALTORS tougher.
We are making sure that nothing gets in the way of real estate being the economic recovery engine that Colorado needs and that nothing stops your business from being successful.
In fact, we've had a successful year so far with passage of legislation critical to the real estate industry:
- HB 1022 Seller Financing of Real Property -- This new law, proposed by CAR, allows a seller up to three transactions in any twelve month period before they are required to be licensed as a mortgage loan originator.
- SB 234 Residential Real Property Transfer Fee Covenants -- This new law bans the enforcement of non-exempted private transfer fee covenants recorded after the effective date of the bill and requires certain non-exempted covenants in place prior to enactment be recorded.
And, we continue to take action to facilitate home ownership for Colorado families by:
- Preserving, protecting, and defending the Mortgage Interest Deduction (MID)
- Urging Congress to extend the current mortgage limits for FHA and GSE's
- Opposing mandatory increases in mortgage down payments proposed by financial regulators through a narrow definition of Qualified Residential Mortgages
- Fighting against a 20% minimum down payment on all residential transactions
Our success in each of these areas has a direct positive impact on your business. Without the annual PSF support from our members, we would not have the resources and collective strength to take on these important battles.
Moreover, PSF is working for you every day to:
- Protect your income and maintain your commissions
- Educate and elect policy makers who support REALTOR issues
- Improve the Quality of Life in your community and the marketability of property in your neighborhood
When 20,000 Colorado REALTORS speak with one voice, our elected officials listen.
- Great Falls VA Homes for Sale - For Great Falls VA Homes for Sale, the Lyons and Mcguire Team are the Realtors for you! Serving Northern Virginia and Great Falls VA Homes for Sale Needs.
- Ashburn VA Real Estate - Ashburn VA real estate and Ashburn Virginia homes for sale. Your real estate resource for Ashburn VA MLS listings, condos and homes for sale in Ashburn Virginia.
- Falls Church Condos - Falls Church VA condos and Falls Church Virginia homes for sale. Let Win Singleton be your real estate agent for Falls Church VA MLS listings, condos and homes for sale in Falls Church Virginia.
- Arlington VA Homes - Arlington VA real estate and Arlington Virginia homes for sale. Let Peter Maucher be your real estate agent for Arlington VA MLS listings, condos and homes for sale in Arlington Virginia.